Monday, 26 October 2009

ffffound on ffffound

I just found this photo of Keith Haring painting on ffffound.


I saw more of his work in the Pop Life exhibition at the Tate Modern on Sunday. His Pop Shop was ace, in fact, I was pretty impressed by the whole exhibition. I'm not normally much of a Damien Hirst fan, but I was intrigued by the recreation of his work from the 1992 Cologne Unfair Art Fair, where a pair of identical twins sat beneath 2 of his spot paintings. I'm not sure if it was the fact that they looked at you but didn't speak, or that whenever I looked at them, they looked up at me, but it was a pretty disruptive experience in the show and one i'd recommend going to see.

2 comments:

  1. you popped up on my blogroll,
    you went to see it?
    this room was wicked!
    did they have a djay playing music aswell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, loved it. Went on Sunday.
    Check out the sketchbook section of http://www.book-by-its-cover.com/
    Think you will like it :)

    ReplyDelete